Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
51 to 100 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore
Our 'Quality System' is ISO/ TS16949:2002 certified. The complete organization structure, procedures & guidelines adopted in the company are focused on achieving best quality in our electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic products.
, we are committed to satisfy our customer by meeting product performance, cost & delivery requirements of our clients. Moreover, we continually improvise our quality management system and conduct regular training for our employees. Our certifications & accreditations:
- QS 9000 – ISO/TS16949:2002 (December 1999 - December 2002 )
- ISO/TS 16949:2002 since December 2003
Under our efficient quality management system, consistent quality of our electrical, mechanical and electromechanical products is achieved through proper procedures and practices, adopted during different phases, which are highlighted below: Designing of the product:
Precise and proper designs & quality of our products is ascertained through different design parameters, as underlined below :
Procurement of the raw material:
- APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning)
- Design FMEA
- Design Review
- Design Verification
- Design Validation
- CFT participation
In consonance with our standard quality procedures, we ensure that our procured raw material is superior in all aspects. Efforts are made to procure most of the material from manufacturers with quality certification. Process quality:
Our process quality is ensured through varying procedures as enlisted below :
Continual improvement & monitoring in our processes:
- Quality Plans
- Process FMEA
- Process Control
- Use of Statistical Techniques
- Continuous Improvement and continuous training of employees and vendors.
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Calibration of inspection equipment to National / International standards.
- Computer interface data loggers.
With continuous monitoring and upgradation of our products and systems, consistent quality is duly maintained in them. This is done through :
Delivery of the products:
- Mistake Proofing
- Process / Product Quality Audit
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Testing of products / assemblies to various quality standards
- Fault tree Analysis
While delivering our precision products, we ensure that they safely reaches our client's specified location and on time. As far as possible recyclable material is used for packing.